If you missed this morning’s Energy Update on KDIX click here!
CHS Southwest is your premier Cenex fuel, oil, & gas jobber! Stop in and visit us in Dickinson, ND!
CHS Southwest Grain is proud to serve our community and our patrons petroleum and energy needs in the Dickinson area!
Please visit the North Dakota Association of Oil & Gas Producing Counties website for more information on load restrictions!
None are currently available, check back for options and types of contracts typically offered.
Propane contracts are available. Please contact your local CHS Southwest Grain Energy team.
Oil Drum Policy change:
1. Starting November 1, 2017 we will no longer be charging a drum deposit for your oil purchases. They will become one-way drums.
2. All drums will be marked and or look different than drums in the past and will no longer be returnable. (The customer keeps the drums going forward.)
3. All drums sold up until November 1, 2017 will still have a deposit.
4. All drums that were sold/purchased prior to November 1, 2017 will still be eligible for return thru March 31, 2018.
5. No drum credits will be returned for drums not returned by March 31, 2017.
Tanks, Tanks, and More Tanks!
If you have not notices, we have a good supply of single wall and double wall fuel tanks, service tanks and fuel trailers available. With fuel prices substantially less compared to prices last year at this time, as well as historical values, now is the time to consider up-sizing or adding tank capacity to your site. Call CHS Southwest Grain for specifications and sizes. Mention reading this on our new website to receive $50 off per tank and $35 off per service tank. For pictures and more information about the many tanks and trailers we offer at CHS Southwest Grain, check out the Petroleum Equipment tab!
New SPCC Regulations are out! Please refer to the SPCC tab on your left for more details and resources.